My Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

And again, will it ever stop.....


Such devastating news from a friend today.  We met Deb, Damien and little Cooper at the hospital when he was first diagnosed with a brain tumour.  He is the sweetest, most adorable little man you will ever come across and emma was besotted with him the minute she laid eyes on him.  Never for one moment did I ever think that Coop would not beat this disease.  Just always had it in my head that he would win.  Today Debbie and Damien received the news that Coopers tumour was back.   I know how they are feeling and I know how much pain it is to hear the news that there is possibly nothing more that can be done.  WHY, I just don't get it...... I don't think I will ever understand.  Life just doesn't make any sense sometimes and lately it has made zilch, zero, nada, none!!!!!!


Here is a shot of Emma and Cooper on one of our visits.  Such an amazing little man.  Emma always managed to make him smile.  Don't give up the fight Cooper.  You can do this little buddy.....
Please pray for Cooper and his mum and dad (Debbie and Damien).  They are going to need all the prayers you can muster for the next little while.  
You can read about Coopers story here:  Coopers Journey

Can I ask that you visit Coopers page and leave them all a little love.

God Bless
Leanne 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Praying for him and his family!

Bron said...

It is truly heartbreaking and oh course I will pray for this little guy.
Love to you. xx