My Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

More photos from Sydney

Back again with more photos from our mini vacation in Sydney.

Emma just chillin at the zoo


wow this boy was HUGE and pretty scary looking


This chimp is miles away in thought


Just playing around with photoshop, kinda like the effect though


Oh my, this fella was so gorgeous.  He was a little cheeky.  Love how it looks like he is smiling in this shot :-)


Mummy and her little man


Jacob


Emma and her surprise ride to the theatre.  She was so excited 


All dressed up and ready for dinner.  This was the night she met Benji Madden


Gee, wish I was a mountain Goat at Taronga Zoo.  The view is beautiful


Practising my night shots.  Bit difficult without a tripod though


Off for a walk around circular quay


The bridge towering above our accommodation


Love peacocks.


Mmmmm dinner time.  


A shot of Sydney from the ferry.  


Finally my friends favourite tree.  Had to take a photo for her :-)

Well that is all I have for the moment.  I have to get dressed as we are join out for dinner tonight. Emma is just starting to eat again so when she says she wants Malaysian she is going to get Malaysian :-)

It is schoolies week up here on the Gold Coast at the moment.  So please spare a minute and say a prayer for all the volunteers and the schoolies that they may stay safe and have a great time.

Leanne xxx

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Ah more wonderful photos, looks like a great time for you all.. love that pink ride!!! and I do hope schoolies goes without too much problem, I am glad I am not down there with them all,, stay safe....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wonderful photos!!!! Looks like a great time!!! Still so jealous of her meeting Benji!! :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Love all of the photos...they're fantastic! Emma looks gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous pics Leanne!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Leanne looks like you had a good break
Emma has the most gorgeous eyes !!
Dawn x