My Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

New House and Hospital

We got the house :-)

it is officially ours on the 4th August 2012.

5 bedroom home on 1 1/4 acres in Worongary.  Cannot wait to get into it now








Our excitement was marred by the fact that Emma has had to spend the last week and a half in hospital with febrile neutropenia.  She is fine now but it is so hard when they are not well and there is nothing you can do to make them happy.  This will be a regular occurrence while she is on this strong chemo.  It is just knocking her body around so much. She got out on Wednesday.  Her bloods were great this morning so we headed off to the circus this afternoon.  She had a fantastic time but Jacob (15yrs) grumbled the whole time.... We are off to the Mudgeeraba Show tomorrow which is something we do every year.

My time with Kaisercraft has come to an end which is sad but not a bad thing as right at this very moment I do not have the time.

Ok here are my last projects for the 2011/12 Kaisercraft Design Team






Anyway not a lot else to chat about.  Emma is having chemotherapy on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Stuart is taking her up to give me a break.  It all the 18 months of Emma's Chemotherapy I have not missed one so I don't know really how I feel about missing this.  It will be nice to have a little rest though.

Hope this finds you all happy and healthy
God Bless
Leanne xxx


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your house is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! WOW!!!! And sorry to hear about Kaisercraft...I loved your creations for them!!!!

Michelle Heyworth said...

You are such a beautiful woman :) I don't know what kaiser craft is but wow!! I love it!! Good luck with the challenges ahead. God has a plan <3

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Your new home looks wonderful plenty of space and room and fresh air and a great place for your family.. and I am sure you provided lots of inspiration over at Kaiser, and a new dt is just around the corner when you have more time!! take care...

Al Hannah said...

Leanne, your new home looks beautiful - I hope everything wonderful comes your way. Best wishes to your beautiful girl Emma - such a hard time for you all. Hope the rest of your weekend was great :)

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow ... what a fabulous looking house and property.

Hope the move goes well