My Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

The wonderful Andrea Thompson came down the coast a few weeks ago and did our family photos for us.  What an awesome time we had and how cool are the photos.........

WarningThere are loads of photos to see (sorry)


















Well I have let you all off lightly as it is taking too long to load them so you only have to see a few.  I cannot wait to get some of these put on canvases and then put up on my wall. 

Will be back soon with some shares for you, until then stay out of trouble and keep smiling

Leanne :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful photos!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh...my...goodness!!! These are incredible!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. oh they are all so beautiful.. i love the woods as the background with the sun steaming down.. cherish the memories...

Bron said...

Your right they are beautiful photos of you guys...so worth the keep.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic family photos, I can see why you love them so much, thanks for sharing.

Have a great day from Susan McGuire (smiles1965) xxoo

Kelly said...

They are all stunning Leanne. I love the one of Emma on top of the drawers. So magical xxx