My Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Honorable Mention & Kaisercraft Shares

How excited was I when I received the Scrapbooking Memories magazine in the mail this week.  Opened it and found that one of my layouts for the Masters Competition made an honorable mention.  YAH so stoked.

Cannot believe that there are only two more sleeps until Christmas.  It is getting very exciting.  I loveChristmas Day and this one is going to be fantastic as there will be 22 people at our place for lunch. All family.  We have been busy preparing and getting things ready for the big day.  Lucky our family room is big enough that we can cater for that many people.  Our two tables joined only sat 18 so I ended up having to bring in the camping table for 4 of the children.  This is what our table will look like once I have finished..........................
Place Cards

Children's Table
 Emma came out yesterday dressed up in her clown costume with dark eyes and a penciled in scar down the side of her face.  She was an Evil Clown so being the good mummy that I am (lol) I just had to get some photos.... She is a strange child.......



Yep they are freaky photos but there is something about them that I love...

Have been super busy getting all my Kaisercraft creations done and dusted for the year.  These are my latest creations for you

Mini Albums using "On the Move"
Trinket Box using "Sweet Nothings"
Sweet Nothings card
On the Move layout


Well there you have it, my layouts and all my news.  Oh I forgot to mention also that I got my Christmas pressie last week.  Would you like to see it?????
.................................
.............................
.......................
...............
.........
.....
..


Cannot believe how totally spoilt I am.  Bless my husband, he is a total darling....

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads my blog.  May your Christmas be filled with loads of love hugs and kisses and remember that Christmas is about the celebration of the birth of Jesus, not about how many pressies you got.

God Bless

Leanne :-)

PS May 2012 bring you health, happiness and peace xxx

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for the honorable mention! That is AWESOME!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos of Emma and all your GORGEOUS projects!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for a new camera!!! WOW!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my goodness to everything! I have to admit that Emma looks SCARY in that first photo...she must be a great actress!!! And then she looks adorable when she smiles Ü Your creations are gorgeous and wowzers to your Christmas present! Merry Christmas!

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh wow, I looked at those photos and thought to myself ... wowser ... the black and whites are a.m.a.z.i.n.g

Merry Christmas!

Kerryn said...

Congratulations on the HM :).

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. I hope the day is filled with fun, love and laughter.
x

Moira said...

Well done on the honorable mention! I'll have to get out and pick up a copy of the mag :-) Very jealous of the camera - my sister just got that one and it was all I could do not to run out and buy myself one the next day, I loved using it so much!

Karen Shady said...

LOL, WOW !! Emma does look scary, my 6yo said " She looks COOL, can you do that to me?" She must be a bit of a character LOL...

your work is beautiful Leanne... I hope you had a wondeful Christmas with your family xx

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh my i think Emma will be an actress when she is older... what a character... !! i do hope your Christmas was filled with happiness and love and i hope 2012 is a much better year for you all!! love your kaiser creations, and well done on your HM.. a lot of girls who get a HM in the masters end up winning at a later date!! so i would not be surprised to see your name there one day!!

Anonymous said...

A huge congratulations on your honourable mention Leanne, got a huge kick out of seeing it in the mag thinking, I know that girl lol, so can't imagine how you felt, quite excited I would imagine. I have enjoyed looking around your lovely blog, thnaks for the inspiration, Tiff :):):)

Chrissy said...

Love your new pressie honey!! Just sending some New Year blessings your way (and your Christmas table looks ever so gorgeous btw, hope it was a good one sweetie) Love to you xx

Sandra said...

Have just found your blog Leanne and am loving having a look at your projects. I hope 2012 brings lots of positive things for you and your family, especially Emma.
My darling hubby bought me a new macro lens and flash for my 550D camera last year and I'm still learning how to use everything.