My Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Emma Update

Today is day 6 in hospital due to acute mouth ulcers.  She is finally starting to pick up though so we are hoping that we are able to go home on Thursday. I know how painful it can be with just one small ulcer on my tongue but Emma's had them everywhere and they were huge!!!!  The doctors have put her on an incredibly strong pain killer which keeps her pretty dopey all day and night.   They have stopped her radiation therapy for this week and will resume it again next Monday.  I am so looking forward to getting home in my own bed.  I haven't slept under the same roof as my husband for almost two weeks now :-(  It is ok as in the grand scheme of things 40 weeks is really just a drop in the ocean.

Ok I will be back sometime on the weekend to share my Kaisercraft creations with you all.

God Bless
Leanne :-)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry to hear she is in so much pain :( Prayers and hugs to Emma and you too!

Lizzyc said...

oh thanks for the update.. i am still praying for you...love to you all...

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh my...that's a rough road, but you're all so, so strong. Prayers!!!

Kerryn said...

I hope you are all back home together very soon. Take care of you and your girl.
x