My Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chemo & Radiation Therapy & Classes :-)

Well on Monday Emma started her radiation therapy and so far she is doing a great job.  I would love to say the same thing about her chemo but she is struggling at the moment.  We were meant to stay in overnight on Monday while she had her chemotherapy but we are still there.  She started to get fevers on Monday night and she just didn't pick up.  They decided to put her on IV antibiotics and see how she went with that.  Today she has been fever free (Praise God) so hopefully if all goes well we should be out tomorrow.  She is so miserable and grumpy.  I hope it is not going to be like this for the whole 40 weeks as I think I will be a nervous wreck by the end.

I have been busy trying to get my scrapping done when I get a spare minute or two........(not many of those at the moment)  I have a wonderful class happening on Saturday morning at Kaisercraft Robina.  The cost is $30 with everything supplied.  Sneak peaks below.......


You will be creating this gorgeous Kaisercraft letter rack using the equally gorgeous Blae & Ivy range of papers.  Hope to see you there.
Classes can be booked by phoning Kaisercraft Robina on  07 5580 9939 .
Leanne :-)

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Leanne, i do hope Emma will be ok through all the chemo that is ahead of her, may you all know the strength for each day... the letter rack looks great.. i love those papers!!take care..xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear that she isn't feeling well :( Hopefully the IV will help! Praying for all of you! :)

I loveeeeee the sneaks! Good luck with your class! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Susi said...

Hello, I just recently found your blog, and I'm so saddened to read about Emma. I also visited another blog, Melissa something and was wondering if Emma still wants stickers? Praying her treatments will work this time.
Cheers from Sweden