My Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

AWOL

Sorry I have been AWOL.......

Have been flat out scrapping all my Kaiserstuff for their blog and working again. 

Don't really know how much I will be around for the next couple of months as Emma's Tumour has come back.  She told us yesterday that she felt a lump on the side of her face so this morning we rang her oncologist who then spoke to her surgeon and before we knew it we were driving up to Brisbane for an MRI.

We have an appointment with her surgeon on Monday who is looking at going back in to see if he can try and remove it again and then the next step will be to hit it incredibly hard with ratiation therapy.  It is such a struggle but I know that we will get there in the end. 

Anyway I will be back here soon to show you my Kaisercraft creations.  Until then I hope you all stay safe and healthy

Leanne :-)

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh this is not what i want to read about Emma.. this is a battle for you and i will keep praying... i hope the scrapping is some sort of therapy for you and you get great enjoyment sharing your talents with us... take care..xx lizzy

Kerryn said...

I am sorry to hear of Emma's setback. All the best for the battle ahead.
x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I am saddened by her setback :( my prayers and thoughts are with all of you... love you my friend! :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I love the positive attitude! Praying for Emma!!!

Karen Shady said...

Oh, Im so so sorry that you all have to go down this road again Leanne... My thought and prayers are with you always xx

Alanna said...

Am always thinking of Emma and your family. So sorry to hear of this setback in her recovery. Am thinking of you ox

Taylor Made said...

So sorry to hear that Emma's struggle is not over yet...will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sheree said...

Oh Leanne I'm so sad that Emma has to go through all this again. Thinking of you all!

Sheree xx

Mrs Frizz said...

Have faith ... chin up.
Take care.

Kelly said...

Sorry you guys have to endure this again. Thinking of you all xxx