My Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi guys,

here is my latest post over at the Kaisercraft blog.  You will be seeing loads of stuff this week as it is my week to post all my creations.  Hope you enjoy and for loads more creativity head on over to Kaisercraft

Leanne:

Can I just start by saying that I am totally in love with the Blae & Ivy papers. They are so beautiful and are very very versatile.

Here is a layout of my adorable little munchkin taken a few years ago


Leanne Love: Picture Perfect: Blae and Ivy Collection: Dew Drop (P694) Meadow(P695), Mystic Cove(P697), Mineral (p693), Field (P966) Journal tags(JT623), Kaisercraft other: FL325 wooden flourish (twin lamp post, RB931 Rubons, IP703 Ink (Moss), MA502 Mini Alphas, RI618 Organza Ribbon

and here is a close up of the flowers and stitching


Cannot wait to share all of our creations with you this week.

So there you have it, my post.  I will be back with more tonight as we have the results from Emma's latest MRI so will see you all then.

BYE

Leanne xxx







2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo and the lamppost! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lizzyc said...

Hi Leanne.. i saw this on the kaiser blog and loved it straight away.. it is gorgeous.. i really am liking this paper range more and more as i see it being used.. hope all is as well as can be with Emma..xx