My Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kaisercraft Retreat

Well this weekend saw the inaugural retreat fro Kaisercraft Robina.  I only went out for the Saturday night as I was teaching two classes the next morning.  Can I just say that I am so sore from laughing so hard.  I just cannot believe how hilarious they all were, especially a certain Bev Watt........ Don't ever change Bev as you are just a legend as you are LOL.

I took my camera but oops I forgot the battery (snigger)  so therefore I have no photos.  I do believe that there will be some on facebook soon so I will have to pop over there and borrow them for my blog.  

I am so tired tonight though as it was reasonably late by the time we got to sleep last night and then the silly fire alarm went off this morning at some un Godly hour this morning.... What a wake up, went to get out of the bunk and kinda missed the second step (silly me)

Anyway will go now but as soon as I get my hands on some of the photos then I will post them for you to all have a little giggly. Oh before I go I did manage to get two layouts done but they are for Mad about
scrappin (DT) so I cannot share with you yet.....

I am off to bed now for a decent sleep

Love to  you all
Leanne xx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun.. bummer you didn't get any pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gayle said...

glad you had fun.
Think its very funny how the last line in your last post you wrote 'and I won't forget to take my camera this time' and then you went and forgot your battery....classic Leanne!!

Leanne said...

LOL Gayle, I can guarantee that no matter where I go I will always forget something. It has become a bit of a joke with one of my girlfriends now hehehehehe

Toni said...

lucky you... sounds like you had a lot of fun... even without the battery!

Bev said...

twas such fun Leaane...though it's terrible the way you lead me astray!

Nerrida said...

Oh gosh - so jealous that you got to go at all! (LOL). Now you're going to be in the limelight at Kasier, bet you had a ball. Enjoy the ride!