My Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Well I did it!  I managed to get myself on the Kaisercraft Design Team for 2011-2012 - YAH ME!!!!!!!!!  Here is a snippet of the letter that I received a few days ago.  Boy oh boy it has been so very difficult trying to keep the news in.  I have been wanting to tell everyone but couldn't.

Hi Leanne,


The team at Kaisercraft absolutely loved your application - so much so we'd love you to be a part of our team!

Congratulations on being selected to be a member of Kaisercraft’s Contributing Design Team 2011 – 2012 !!!!

Now we know this is HUGE news, however, we’d love it if you could not tell anyone (other than CLOSE family members) as we will not be announcing the successful Design Team members until Friday the 10th on the Kaisercraft blog

Can you imagine not being able to tell anyone when all you want to do is shout it from the rooftops........ Hard I tell you.

Well that is all I have to say today.  Val and I are heading off to Brisbane this afternoon for the papercraft convention yippee yi yo and away we go.........

I will be back Sunday to tell you all about our adventures and to tell you all about all the yummy goodies that I managed to buy........

Leanne xxx

19 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is wonderful! HUGE congratulations!!!

Suse said...

Seriously Leane...how could they not have picked you! Your work is STUNNING to say the least. Very proud of you my friend...oh yes, I have one more thing to say...WE NEED TO CATCH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya ♥

Lori said...

I can't wait to work with you...your work is beautiful and wasn't that the hardest thing ever, keeping such a secret to our ourselves...YEAH!!!!!

Steph Mitchell said...

Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations! Youwill have a blast!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased for you, well done. Sending BIG congratulations. Enjoy every moment of your new job.

From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

Alanna said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the next year.

Lizzyc said...

YooHoo!! well done and enjoy the excitement of this fabulous news!! look forward to seeing what you come up with!! congrats..xx

Kirsty said...

Wooohooooo!!!! Big congrats :)
Have fun scrappy shopping :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations from me too ... it's going to be a whole lot of fun ...

deb famularo said...

Leanne! Congratulations girl! I am so excited for you!~ and yay for Kaisercraft for recognizing your awesome talent!!!!! much love! deb xoxoxo

Bron said...

Congratulations...and well done on keeping the secret. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Leanne!! I can't wait to work on the DT with you! *hugz*

Kerryn said...

Congratulations :). That long wait was worth it!! Enjoy your year with Kaisercraft :).

Karen Shady said...

So happy for you Lenanne, Im looking forward to working with you :)

Leanne said...

Thank you so very much for all your kind words ladies. I am very excited and cannot wait to start my stint with Kaisercraft :-)

Pearl said...

congrats, leanne! gorgeous trinket box and blog! look forward to working with you!

VICKI MORRIS said...

Congrats Leanne - it is a fun ride - look forward to working with you this year!!
:)
Vicki