My Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DT Goodies

I guess it comes as no secret that I am kinda partial to Kaisercraft products.  Well imagine my delight when my DT kit arrived from Mad about Scrappin filled to the brim with yummy Kaiser goodies - YAH.

I have been scrapping all afternoon and have only just completed one layout.  Decided to give 12 x 12 a go again.  Found it a little difficult but am very happy with how it turned out.  I will post a piccie tomorrow but I used the Kaisercraft "Chapter One Collection".  That and the new "Velvet Ensemble" would have to be my all time faves at the moment although on saying that I am sure it will change, usually does.

Emma has been fantastic and very chirpy today so I am sending her to school tomorrow.  If she needs me to pick her up early then so be it.  She is so much better being at school than sitting around the house feeling sorry for herself.

Well not much else to tell.  Will post a few piccies tomorrow.

Bye

Leanne xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see what you created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty said...

Yay for a chirpy girl today!!! So pleased that miss Emma is up to school today :)

Karen Shady said...

hey Leanne, you make me giggle with your countdown to tne DT announcement !!!! goodluck ....