My Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy

Have been so busy lately but seem to have nothing to show for it.  Work is getting busier so I find myself down there a lot more except when Emma is unwell and then we are just here at home.  I cannot believe how quickly her next lot of chemo has come around.  We head to Brisbane on Tuesday and will get home Friday or Saturday depending on how she is feeling.  This will be her last cycle of chemo.  Don't know what the next step is but will find out on Tuesday.

I have loads of scrapping to share with you but it is for either Mad about Scrappin or Kaisercraft so unfortunately I am unable to share with you at this point.

Took Emma to her first ever concert on Tuesday night.  We went to Miley Cyrus and it was fantastic..... Emma could not wipe the smile off her face for the entire night and the following day.  I was broke though by the end of it as she wanted a tshirt, poster, book and then a lanyard eek - the prices they charge are disgusting. 

Anyway I still have loads to get finished before we head up on Tuesday so I should probably get back to it.  I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.
Love Leanne

4 comments:

Taylor Made said...

Myley Cyrus....you are a good mummy and to give in to all the goodies too. Well Done I am sure it is good timing with the week you have ahead.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see your creations and how fun that concert would be!! Got any photos??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lizzyc said...

HI! the concert sounds great.. just what Emma needed to get her happy beans flowing..!! i do hope it all goes well for next week..xx lizzy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy Emma got to attend the Miley Cyrus concert, such a special night out for you both. It's so important for our children to have these sorts of special memories. My daughter would have loved to go to but I didn't get organised to buy tickets.

Wishing you lots of luck this week with your medical tests. I hope the chemo doesn't make Emma feel too sick. Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good result.

Love from Susan McGuire (smiles1965) xxoo