My Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ticker

I have added a cute little ticker on my blog regarding the Kaisercraft DT Announcement.  22 days and counting.  Don't know if I can wait that long.  I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that I will be one of the golden 12 to make it through. 

Emma is doing really well again this week.  She had her athletics carnival Tuesday and Wednesday and made it through to districts for her long jump.  Was totally exhausted when it came to the running events but still made it into the finals for her 100 and 200 metre sprints.  She is such a tough little cookie.  She will have districts next week and I am hoping that her bloods pick up a bit by then so she can perform at her best.

Stuart and I took the children to the school musical last night which was Fiddler on the Roof.  It was amazing and the whole production was so well put together.  A credit to Hillcrest Christian College. Emma was one of the main dancers but seeing as she was not able to commit 100% to rehersals we thought it best for her to pull out.  Besides there is always next years musical.

Have been pretty slack with my camera of late.  Cannot remember the last time I pulled it out to take photos of the kids.  Not good really considering how fast they grow up.

Stuart's mother is having the kids for the night on Saturday and we are going out for dinner, then Sunday morning we are going on an MX-5 club run out to Sirromet wines for lunch.  Hopefully it will be a lovely day as there is no point having a convertible if you cannot drive it around with the roof off.  I will definately take the camera for that. 

Well I don't believe that I have much more to say, going to a crocheting class tomorrow night. I can't believe that I have forgotten how to crochet!!!!!!  I will be back into it in no time.

Anyway I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and enjoying life
Love Leanne xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad she did good in her competition! And sounds like a great week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

I am so glad to hear Emma is doing well this week Leanne. You guys are always in my thoughts. love deb