My Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Scrapping and New Online Magazine

Yes I scrapped!!!!  I seem to have been so busy lately yet don't appear to have anything to show for it.  I guess sometimes life is just busy at times.

Em had bloods done today and her Neutrophills are at rock bottom which means she cannot go to school until they go up again. 

I sat in my room and scrapped last night.  Loved it.  It is the Kaisercraft 2011 Diary.  Yeah I know this should have been done before the year started but I am a bit behind........


Now the next bit of news is that an amazingly talented woman I know is starting an online bi-monthly crafty lifestyle magazine.  see post below:

I would like to introduce to you all,

....An online bi-monthly crafty lifestyle magazine.
Visit our website here. Sign up for our newsletter so you can keep up with our happenings as well as be one of the first to know when we have launched.
Tomorrow the media kit will be ready for potential advertisers and our Facebook page will be set up.

Ahhhh.

It's good to get the secret out there..

I hope you will help me spread the news.


Wow guys how awesome does this mag look. Do yourself a favour and sign up for the newsletter.  Kim is fantastic so I can promise you that you will not be disappointed with what you see.

More scrapping to come - soon

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee this! I love love what you did with the kaiser lamp post and the flowers!! Hope Emma feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):)