My Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Kaisercraft and Blythe

Why hello there people.  I have been busy scrapping and working and looking after my adorable little family.  It has just started getting cold her this past week.  I think the temp only reached about 15 degrees celcius today which is a tad chilly.

I completed an awesome sized set of Kaisercraft drawers yesterday.  They are going to be so useful and the perfect size to sit on my desk.


One of the layouts that I completed for the Kaisercraft DT application has already been picked up for publication. Yah......... and speaking of Kaisercraft, I received my parcel for round 2 of the DT application and can I just say that I am so excited with what has arrived.  The box was so full of yumminess.  Can't wait to start playing with it.

Emma's new Blythe arrived today.  Her name is Charlotte or Charli for short.  She is so cute.

Well I have some scrapping to do so I am off for now.  Hope this finds you all happy and healthy
loads of love
Leanne

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee that box!! GORGEOUS flowers! And CONGRATS on the PUB! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)