My Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mod Molly Blythe, Seaworld, scrapping and a birthday

This adorable little girl is jetting her way to my house right as I type.  She is Mod Molly and I haven't yet decided what her name will be.  She is so beautiful and I love the richness of her hair. Hopefully she should be in my hands tomorrow......


The beautiful Mod Molly

I scrapped again last night too.  I grabbed some of the new Kaisercraft paper and threw together a layout of Emma with her bald head.  She complained to me yesterday that I had not scrapped any "bald" photos of her so I rectified that problem last night.

"strong" using Kaisercraft Chapter One range of papers

Today was my little man's birthday. He is 14 so I guess I shouldn't call him "little man" anymore, considering he is way taller than me now....



the slightly lopsided gluten free sponge cake



He dared her to scoff her piece of cake - grrrrr
Well that is it from the Love shack.   Not a lot happening as usual.  Emma has her districts Athletics tomorrow and will be representing Hillcrest Christian College in the 11yr girls long jump, good luck little chicken legs.  Thursday will be busy for her too as she is going to be in the new Sea World TV ad with her cousin Brittany and a few other people.  She thinks it is going to be heaps of fun but I in reality she will probably be bored to tears.  I will post a video of the ad up on my blog when I can get a hold of a copy.

Good night
God Bless
and see you tomorrow or the next day or even the day after the next lol

Love Leanne xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! So GORGEOUS and loving the photos...Happy Birthday to your 'big guy'... lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)