My Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Changed again

Yep,  once again I have changed the look of my blog.  Is it just me or do other bloggers get bored with their templates easily?  I must say though that I kinda like this one so it will probably stick around for a while.

Did a class on Friday night with the wonderful Lynette Caroll.  I haven't completed it yet but when I do I will be sure to show you.  We used all Kaisercraft products and it looks fabulous.

Emma and I are off to Brisbane tomorrow for the rest of the week.  She has her fourth round of chemotherapy.  If all goes well this will be the second last treatment.  I will know more after I have spoken to the Oncologist tomorrow and then I can fill everyone in.  Emma sleeps most of the day after her chemo so I think that this time I will take my crocheting up with me.  At least I will have something to do while she snoozes. 

Anyway, must go and get packed as we have an early start.

Hope this finds you all well

Leanne xxx

4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I change my blog all the time too...LOL! I get VERY EASILY bored. Thats why its JUST a white template at the moment..So you arent the only one :o) Hope you are well.

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. i hope it all goes well for the next chemo..love to you all..xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I used to change mine all the time, but since someone else made my header... I can't seem to make a new one...lol... so it stays... good luck with the chemo :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Good LuckEmma thinking of you mate hope all goes well and you get good news :)

Love to you all Megan xx