My Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

She Scraps

Hope everyone reading this has had a fantastic Easter.  We have had a wonderful time and the weather has been very kind to us these school holidays.  I am really looking forward to Wednesday though as it is back to school day.  Emma will only be there for the first week because the following Monday is a public holiday and then she is off for her chemo.  She has had so much time off school already this year.  Thank goodness she is quite smart and is not behind in anything.

I have had time to scrap this break which has been fun.  I made this frame for Emma's room but guess what - She doesn't like pink (if only i knew hehehe)  Guess it will have to go in my craft room.....  It is made using only Kaisercraft products.  love the frame it is a fantastic size.

I used one of my favourite quotes from the Dalai Lama

close up of the inking on the dress form and frame

I love how it all came together so easily, but I am over all the pretty pink things so am going to do something else. I am really in the mood to create at the moment so with that said I am getting off this computer and scrapping.

God Bless our fallen Soldiers - Anzac Day 2011

Leanne

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee all the PINK and loving that quote and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)