My Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi guys

The next challenge is up over at "these are a few of my favourite things"
 I have copied a bit from the blog for you to see what some of the Design Team have been up to. 

There is a fabulous prize pack for the winner which is the  "Lovey Dovey" collection from Bella Blvd.!!

Happy reading

Leanne xxx

Monday, February 28, 2011*These are a Few of My Favorite Features!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Hi all!!! :)

What a FUN challenge we have today! "These are a Few of My Favorite Features!"... this can be taken in sooooooo many different ways!! Do you love your nose? Your eyebrows? Your hands? Your painted toenails? OR... is it something about your kid(s) that is your FAVE? Or what feature about your pet do you love? Whatever the feature is ... we wanna see it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what our FABULOUS DT created!! You are GOING TO LOVE all the different takes on this challenge that they came up with!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our GDT Nathalie! Her Fave Feature is her son's funny personality!! I loveeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the design...just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Next, we have Erika T. and her Fave Feature is her RINGLETS!! I sooooo love love love this! I loveeeeee that photo of Erika, and loveeeeeee the distressed layers! AMAZING layout!! And here is what Erika has to say about her layout: "For years I so hated those springy curls of mine. The teasing, the name calling...but as I grew older, wiser and more confident, those curls set me apart and I embrace them as unique and my own. Ringlets ROCK!!!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Next, we have Jenneke, and her Fave Feature is her daughter's SMILES!!! I loveeeeeeeee this Jenneke! loveeeeee that photo and loving all the SASS on here!!! GORGEOUS SMILES INDEED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Next, we have Isay...and her Fave Feature is her husband's EYES! I loveeeeeeeee this so so so MUCH! I loveeeeeee the photos, the layers, the colors... WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next, we have Diana and her Fave Feature is her CURLY HAIR!! I am sooooooooo in LOVE with this!! The design, the heart, the twine... just *sigh-able* for sure! :):):):):):) And here is what Diana has to say about her layout: "My favorite feature is my hair, though that was not always the case. When I was a teenager with a head of inconsistent thick curls, I didn't always like my hair. It's only been in the past few years in going back-and-forth between straightening it and wearing it curly that I have learned to love my hair!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our PRIZE!!!! This time we have a prize pack from Bella Blvd.!! Its their "Lovey Dovey" collection!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!! The winner will receive the line and a few trims that coordinate with this line!! I want to thank our Team Member Chris for donating this prize for us!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Now its your TURN!!! We want to see your FAVE FEATURE!!! It can be a layout, a card, an altered item, a mini... whatever you want to create as long as it has to do with your FAVE FEATURE!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks love!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)