My Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hospital sleepover and layouts

Yesterday Emma decided to spike a high temp which for a normal person wouldn't be too much of a worry but for Emma being on Chemotherapy and all meant that we had to take her to hospital.  We headed on over late in the afternoon and ended up sleeping the night just so they could do her bloods and a few x rays.  She is fine but they just have to take extra care just in case she has an infection.  Having very few white cells means that if she was to get sick then her body would not fight it as ours would.

Emma slept well all night but man my bed was awful.  I tossed and turned all night and my fold out bed was so noisy (squeaky) every time I moved Emma would stir a little....  Nice to be home now though.

I had scrapped a few layouts a while ago for Mad about Scrapping and though I had better share them.





I do have another few things to share with you but you will have to wait until I photograph them. 

Ok well I have to go and get ready to go collect Jacob from school.  I cannot wait to get into bed tonight.... My sweet sweet soft comfy bed ahhhhh heaven

Leanne xxx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad to hear she is not in any immediate danger from the fever. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight...x

Michele the Witch said...

Hope Emma continues to get better and be strong. Thoughts are with you all.

Love the pics you put up, might be enough to inspire me to get back to things too.

Sheree said...

So good to hear that Emma is ok after that fever Leanne. Hope she's feeling a lot better today.

Sheree xx
ps. Love your beautiful creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear that she is okay and sorry you had a rough night :( I love love love love all the creations!! They are GORGEOUS!!! You are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)