My Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Layout to share

Yah I have scrapped.....  

This cute little bear was sent up to Emma from two beautiful people in Canberra (thanks Rach and Zara).  Two very amazing caring loving friends.  Miss Lila (the bear) has become special to Emma and now takes pride of place on her bed along with her fave doll Ally.  I created this layout using the sketch from Kaisercraft, hope you like it

Kaiser craft Sketch

My take on the above sketch

Jacob, Emma and I headed down to Pacific Fair today to meet my birth sister (Linda) who I have not seen in 13 years.  We had a lovely time catching up.  We shopped around for  my niece's (Katelyn) formal dress and found the most amazing eye popping dress for her.  She looked absolutely amazing with this dress on.  It definitely had the WOW factor. Linda and her family are only up here for the week so we are going to go our for dinner one night while they are here.

Emma is doing well.  She has not lost any hair yet which is a blessing.  They told us that she may lose it all, or a small amount may fall our or even better that nothing will happen.  We just have to wait and see.  Her scars are looking fantastic now as a friend gave me some magic stuff form the burns unit and it brilliant.   Her scars were looking like keloid ones and now they are almost flat and smooth again.  Definitely magic stuff.

I have some very exciting news to share as well but I have to wait for a couple of days.  It is pretty cool, well I think so anyway.   I will be back in a few days to tell you what it is, until then - take care, stay safe and if you go out in the sun smother yourself in sunscreen.........

xx Leanne xx

7 comments:

Vicki said...

wow your layouts are so beautiful - your family are such an inspiration, it must be really hard on you to watch your daughter go through what she is. take care and have a beautiful week xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful LO Leanne!! Love the colours! and how cute is that teddy! W :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that LO!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors soooooooo much!! And I can't wait to hear your news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lizzyc said...

so good to see your gorgeous layout!! and good news too about Emma..

EverydayMe said...

love love love the lo... it's so fun!!! Wanted to come by and say Congrats & welcome!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle
p.s. I'll be praying for you little one... blessing to you and your family! M :D

Jolanda said...

It´s gorgeous, I love, love the little envelope!
Congrats on being on the Fave things DT!!

krissie said...

What a fantastic use of the christmas papers- I hadn't thought to use my excess like this! It's so earthy- Love it xoxo