My Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chemo # 3

Number 3 today went really well.  She was a little upset to begin with but settled down quickly.  I am glad because I don't think I could have gone another week like last.  She just gets so scared which is fully understandable. Her white blood cell count is getting low which means now that she has to be extra careful about washing her hands and sanitising etc.  She is not allowed to swim in public pools or anyone else's pool for that matter.  The nurse at the hospital will be visiting the school to speak with the staff and also to speak to Emma's class to explain to them what is happening etc.  Great idea.  She is soo looking forward to going back to school, I think she has been missing her maths lessons LOL.  Yep my little girl is obsessed with maths and even goes to bed with a maths activity book........ Whatever happened to nice story books like Alice in Wonderland or the Famous 5?????   Oh well, each to their own.

Work has been going great, we are getting more students each week.  The government is offering free training for staff that meet certain criteria.  Great way to gain a free qualification.  If you are interested in finding out more then just head on over to our website for more info.  This is for Australian residents only.

We had an awesome storm come through the other night.  The thunder was fantastic and the rain was hard and furious but only lasted for about 30 minutes.  Was great to watch and listen to though. 

I have finally done a little scrapping lately.  It is for my DT so I cannot show you it in full however I can show you some snippets.



Ok have housework to finish and then I need to go out shopping for our 23 year old.  Have no idea what we are going to get her but I am sure I will find something.

Until next time
Take care and stay safe
Leanne xx

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am glad she did better this time! I love love love love the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melanie B said...

So glad she went ok this time Lee. Have been praying for her. Hope all goes well with her going back to school.
Nice storm wasn't it??
Great to see you scrapping again.....can't wait to see the full layouts.

Mel xx

Katie said...

Glad to hear Emma's chemo went better this time. Just wanted to let you know that you guys are in my prayers and that your faith in God throughout all this is such an encouragement and inspiration :)

lizzyc said...

HI.. so good to read the chemo went ok... i hope she can enjoy school and just be a school girl again..
the sneek peeks look gorgeous.. look forward to seeing the whole layout!! take care..xx

Wendy said...

Loving the sneak peeks Leanne .... and glad your little one coped better this time with her treatment. Hard time for all I am sure. xx