My Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Photography lessons

Finally decided to get some help with my camera so have just had two lessons through a local camera store here on the Coast.  Luckily enough a couple of girlfriends were also doing the same course so that made it a little more enjoyable.  It was great to finally know what all the bells and whistles meant on the camera but now I have to learn how to use them correctly.  Am really looking forward to getting some amazing shots of my children and the things we do. 
Here are a couple of the shots that I took yesterday during our practical. Some were taken by Jodie or Donna.

The Love Family (Taken by Jodie)

My Landscape shot

My water shot

My flower shot

second flower shot

Surfers Paradise in the late afternoon

Surfers Paradise at night

Jodie

Emma and Mummy ( taken by Donna)

Emma

Well there you have it, a few of the photos taken yesterday.  I LOVE the ones of Surfers.  Now I just need to keep practising and buy myself a new camera and I will be fine.

I can just imagine the amazing layouts that I am going to be able to do with all the photos I am going to be taking.

Will have more news on Emma next Thursday as she is having her CT scan and MRI on Monday the 15th.  Fingers crossed that the cancer is all gone.........
Thanks heaps for popping in.
Leanne xxx

5 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow...great shots! i have the camera but now I think what I need are the lessons!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS photos! LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jules said...

fabulous leanne ... i love the surfers shot too. i'm a bit like you - need to learn what my camera can do a little bit more... thanks for sharing ... :)

Jane Smith said...

WOW....lovely job!! Great warm feel to your photos. Xx

Lizzyc said...

lovely photos.. i especially love the softness in the waterfall one... all the best for emma...am trusting the report will be good...xx