My Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok here is my next entry in the Aussie Scrap Source pagemaps challenge. If you could vote for me then I would really appreciate it and if not then just make sure you at least go and have a look at the awesome layouts and cards. (You vote by going HERE and clicking on the layout on the left hand side and then  pressing the vote button)



I really enjoyed putting this layout together and making the frame, flowers etc.  I think I am finally starting to get my mojo back.

Started part 1 of my photography lesson last night and learnt loads of little tricks to help me take better photos.  On Sunday from 12 noon until 6pm we will be out and about for part 2 of the lesson.  It is going to be fun taking photos for 6 hours.  Hopefully after 6 hours I should be able to take a decent photo and know heaps more about my camera.

Anyway have the in laws coming around for dinner tonight so had probably best get something cooked.....  Until next time take care and stay safe

Leanne xx

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I went and voted...and before I even knew it was yours...it was the one I chose!!! it is GORGEOUS! Good luck! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

Hey Leanne,
On my way to vote right now!!!!! Good luck sweetie! xOxO

Christine said...

Gorgeous page! Wow, the photography course sounds fantastic - have fun!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow..this is awesome. Love the photo...will def vote for you!

Lea said...

What a striking lo Leanne. Just beautiful and some lovely shots from your photog. lessons too. I really ought to at least read my manual!