My Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going dotty

Cybercrop happening over at Mad about Scrappin this weekend.  Theme is going dotty which is right up my alley at the moment what with everything that has been happening in my life lately.

Below is a little snippet of my challenge example

My beautiful friend Tabatha asked me to take some photos of her family for a fundraiser that is being held for her. You see, my friend has breast cancer. So unexpected and came as quite a surprise. Both Tab and Emma were diagnosed at the same time. Anyway here are some of the shots. Such a beautiful family






This is Gus the family dog, he is a total legend.....

 Well that is it from me tonight

Will catch you later

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that sneak and the photos are GORGEOUS!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gayle said...

Great Photos Leanne!!!