My Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vote for EMMA

Ok well Emma decided to make some adorable little marshmallow mice and she has entered them on the Junior Masterchef website for a chance to win prizes.  I am asking if you read this then could you please vote for her.  It would be so nice to see her win a weekly pack with an apron etc.  You vote by clicking on the stars under the photo. Click on the link below and I believe that emma is photo number 42.

http://www.masterchef.com.au/omo-weekly-entries.htm?photoid=8983.htm

If you vote then thank you thank you thank you

Leanne :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Voted! :):):):):):):):)

Sandra said...

I voted too! If somebody deserves to win than it is your little girl!!! And it looks like she created some yummie muffins!!

Sandra said...

Oops! I meant mice..not muffins!! I was eating a muffin right now...

lizzyc said...

yep Emma got my vote!! hope she wins!! well done on the cooking too!

Gayle said...

voted :) She has 43 votes!!

Kelly said...

Voted!
Glad to see Emma is doing well. xxx