My Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Have been having a little play around with my camera before I take my first photography lesson on Wednesday night.  We have theory and then on Sunday we have from noon until 6 to do practical.  Am so looking forward to it.
Have had a busy week this week.  Went to a girls night in on Friday night to raise much needed funds to aid in the fight against breast cancer.  I had such a wonderful fun time and cannot wait now until next year.  The night ended up raising a mammoth $2372.00

Stuart and Jacob decided that they were going camping and 4w driving on Saturday so headed off for the night which just left Emma and I.  Emma had a Halloween party to go to on Saturday which ended up being a sleep over.  I was a bit worried how she would go as this is the first time she has been away from me since being diagnosed with cancer.  I spoke to her a couple of times during the night and she was fine.  I think I was worse as I just couldn't sleep knowing that I was the only person in the house.  I did however get to watch two movies that I had been dying to see.  "The blind side" and "letters to Juliet" both very wonderful movies. 

Tonight Emma went trick or treating with Hannah and Samantha (two of her friends from our street)  I don't really agree with it myself, but I guess it is just a little harmless fun and it got Emma out and about enjoying herself.  I could not believe how many lollies she got.  I had to end up carrying half of them.  There were so many children dressed up and running around our area.  Was so nice to see so many mums and dads out and about with their little ones.




 As you can see from the photos, Emma dressed up as a witch.  The outfit she wore was actually her big sisters.

Anyway I have loads of scrapping to get completed. 
Hope this finds you all happy and healthy
Leanne xxxx



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS photos!!!!! And didn't you just loveeeeeeeeeeee "The Blind Side" ... one of my FAVES ever! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

Sounds like you have been very busy!! Glad to see Emma is out and about...x

BTW - Your photos are gorgeous!!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous pics Leanne - hope you have fun at your lesson xxx

Nadia Cannizzo said...

gorgeous pics! Great ti hear all is going well.