My Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Challenge site for you

I have just heard that there is going to be a new challenge web site beginning very soon. 

Get Picky is a new site challenging you to use multiple photos on your layouts.  They are starting very soon so you had better head on over and see what it is all about.

I have been following Tanya Tahirs blog for a while now and she is such an amazing talented scrapper and card maker so I am positive that her new venture is going to blow us all away.

I do plan to scrap soon, we have been so very busy with Emma that I just haven't had the chance to do anything lately.  I had to take her up to see the dental surgeon at the Royal Children's today as one of her adult teeth was very loose.  The dentist said that he would just adhere a wire brace to the back of the loose one and attach it to a solid one but when he went in to have a look he found that the cut around her jaw that was done on the 9th of September had come apart and her jaw bone could be seen - ewwww.  Needless to say we then had to see the ENT on call and have more xrays.  Not a lot was said about what they were going to do but they gave her antibiotics to keep infections away and we have to return and see someone in ENT on Monday and then the surgeon Thursday morning and the dentist straight after.  My new little car is sure going to get some kilometres on it with all these trips to Brisbane.  Poor little Emma is so sick and tired of being poked and prodded too....

I had planned to scrap tonight but ended up cleaning my scrap area, I promise myself that I will attempt something tomorrow (lol yeah I can really see that happening)

Take care, stay safe and give your kids extra special hugs and kisses
Leanne :-)

4 comments:

lizzyc said...

Hi Leanne.. i am sure Emma is rather tired of all this attention to her face and mouth, so i trust she can just hang in there and it all heals quickly. it sounds like it will just take time now for the healing process to mend after such invasive surgery.. my heart goes to both of you for the hospital visits and travel, so i pray you will know safety and expert doctors. Hugs to you both.. and i hope you get some therapy scrap time fitted in there somewhere too!xxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh poor baby! I hope all goes well with the medicine they are giving her and the tooth! {{{hugs}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya Tahir said...

Oh gosh, my heart goes out to Emma and all of you.

Thank you so much for helping spread the word about Get Picky, you are a sweetheart.

Karen said...

I hope all continues well for Emma's recovery.