My Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to school

Emma is finally back at school until the next lot of surgery.  She is heading off to school camp on Monday and mummy is going too........  They are letting me go to keep an eye on her.  It is going to be so much fun. 

Not a lot has been happening around here lately.  Just trying to get things back to normal before the next round.  I am heading into the office for a few hours this morning to get my desk and stuff organised.  Our website is now up and running fully and you can check it out by clicking the link in the right hand side of my page.  We also have a facebook page so if you want to click on that then go for it.  It is so exciting to have our own business again.  There is so much freedom working for yourself. 

Anyway Emma is nagging for me to go do her hair for school (Praise God she is nagging = normality/bliss) so I had best go

Will be back to share photos of my new scrap space.  Nothing really exciting but I would like to share it anyway.

Leanne xxx

6 comments:

Leanne said...

YAY!! HAve heaps of girly fun on school camp!! LOL!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for camp!! Hope all is going well...been praying for you all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deb famularo said...

You've been on my mind a lot- lots of love to you guys....and thanks for the good wishes for the house- with all you have going on, I can't believe you have time to even stop by- you sure are a sweetheart! love you! xOxO

Cherie said...

Have fun on camp both you gorgeous girls xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sheree said...

Oooh have fun on camp! You'll both have an awesome time!

Sheree xx

Melanie B said...

Hope you had fun at camp!!! LOL

Saw Em the other day, she was looking good. Praying all the operation etc goes well.

M xx