My Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo from yesterday

Well I did say that I was going to be back yesterday to post my photo for the day but I simply forgotl  So today I will be posting 2.  The first one is of my new car Tilly.  I had just given her a wash so took the opportunity of getting a nice shiny shot.
This shot is what a typical afternoon at my house looks like.  They get home from school, dump their school bags, grab a bite to eat then veg in the lounge room.. 

Anyway will be back again tomorrow
Leanne xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee your car...and hehehehehehehe...that's why my son does too!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Tilly, that's cute!! - love the kiddos!

And your package is officially on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Bethany Kartchner said...

What a cool angle of your car! I love it. SOO doing that on my next newbie!