My Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Awesome day

Yesterday was FANTABULOUS.

The Alice in Wonderland crop was just amazing and Ngaire, Jill and Tamar spoilt us rotten. The three projects we completed were awesome and I cannot wait to finish them and show you the photos. Our kits were filled to the brim with great products. I just cannot say enough about yesterday as everything was so perfect. Tamar went all out with everything including the wonderful food. It was all handmade and was delicious (heaps of it too). The day ended with wine and cheese (mmmm yum)

I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I was in bed asleep by 9.30, then we had to get up at 4.30am to go to the ANZAC day dawn service. Every year we all head out to Mudgeeraba for the service which is so very moving. God Bless all the men and women that have died serving our country. They will never be forgotten.

Lest we forget

Leanne :-)

No comments: