My Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wowsers

How much rain have we had lately. I heard on the radio this morning that this is the wettest summer in 6 years. I am certainly not complaining as my garden is finally looking nice and green and hopefully this means that they will lift the water restrictions.

Things have been quite around here this week, seems to be the story of my life. Stuart is in Sydney for a conference and Mishae has gone to Tasmania to see my mum. Jacob and Emma have both had projects due this week so they have been busy little beavers this weekend getting that all organised. Jacob has had to do our family tree (going back 5 generations) and Emma has had to write a talk on cyclones. I don't know what we ever did without computers as most of their information has come off one. It must have been so stressful for us researching projects.

Unfortunately I haven't really done a lot of scrapping this week. I have done a layout on 2009 but I haven't taken a photo of it yet so cannot share.

Anyway just wanted to touch base and say a big HI to everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Leanne
PS I am definately scrapping today though as is raining which makes for a perfect day to stay inside and scrapbook........

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Just popping by to say HI!!! Hope everything's great with you. Did you get some scrapping done today? You're right...it's the perfect scrapping weather at the moment!

Sheree xx

Melanie B said...

Hey petal, long time no see??
How's it all going?? Sounds like a busy household!!! Did you get any scrapping done???

Me xxx

Leanne said...

I would love to say that I got heaps of scrapping done but I ended up going to Pacific Fair and then came home and did the housework. I promised myself that I will scrap or sew tomorrow