My Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

They are back at school

Well the children are finally back at school after the summer holidays. Today was the day that they caught the school bus. They have never done that before so they were quite excited. It certainly saves a heap of time for me seeing as the traffic is so bad during drop off and pick up. I just have to make sure that I am there to pick them up at 3.30. Jacob has his swimming carnival today but he is not competing. He will just sit back and watch. He also has his school camp in two weeks. I am just hoping and praying that he will be fine with it all. I did a layout on the weekend too which is a miracle in itself. I decided to have a go at the Blue Moon Scrapping challenge and here is my attempt.

Australia Day saw us spending the day with old friends and having a ball. The weather was perfect which meant that most of the day was spent floating around the pool. It was just a perfect day, full of laughter, stories of happenings years ago, great food and above all great friends.

Just wanted to share a couple of layouts that I did for Kaisercraft also.


Well that is it for me. Take care and stay safe

Leanne :-)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! Your lo's are fabulous! I think I am too scared to go digi! LOL!

leah said...

LOVE the vintagey layout! Gorgeous! :)

Brittney said...

Great layouts, but adore the B&W picture! Great angle/shot!

Melanie B said...

They look great in their uniforms Lee. Wow it goes fast huh.

Love the vintage LO, where did you find that music paper, love it??!!

Hope to see you around school even though they are catching the bus!!

Love Me xxx

deb famularo said...

Your kids are so cute!
Your Blue Moon challenge is AWESOME~! I love it!!!!!! All your layouts rock, you did a killer job! xOxO