My Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

only 2 more sleeps

until school resumes. These 7 weeks have gone so slow. I will miss them eventually once they start again but I can assure you that the first week is going to be glorious.

We have been so super busy of late, Friday night saw us entertaining a very old friend of Stuarts, his fiancee and their children Jack and Adam. Little Jack is only 3 days older than Emma and we were in the same hospital when we had them. We had an awesome time and it was so great to catch up with them. I think it has been about 6 years since I last saw Peter and the boys. Life gets so busy that time seems to slip by so quickly.

On Saturday night we celebrated our eldest daughters (Mishae) 22nd which meant dinner out with family and friends. I cannot believe that she has turned 22, certainly makes me feel like an old bag (hehehe)

Sunday was Stuart's turn to enjoy which involved a car rally with almost 80 Mazda MX-5's. The trip was approximately 400km's and Emma went with also to keep him company. They had a fantastic time but not many photos were taken grr. While they were gone my girlfriend Janzey popped in for the afternoon. She was down from Darwin for the weekend and before they left for the airport to return they came over. Even though we rarely see each other there is still this incredible connection between us. I love her to bits and can tell her anything and mean anything and she would never once think of judging you. True friend is what I call that.

Anyway seeing as I really have nothing to share then I will sign off and go start organising our supper.

Oh and before I go I would just like to say the biggest THANK YOU ever to Rainie from Kaisercraft. Unfortunately today Rainie was made redundant and the digital creative team are going to miss her immensely. Rainie is an amazing woman and I truly believe that she is going to have herself another job by the end of the week. Good luck Rainie.

Leanne :-)

1 comment:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Wait, you have a 22 year old? How did I not know that? And what is your secret for looking so good!!!Damn! xOxO deb