My Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year

Well I have just spent enough to feed a small country on new school uniforms. Seeing as they are bot starting a new school I had to but everything from scratch right down to the hair ribbons that Emma has to wear....... I must say though that they both look very smart. I will get some photos once I can convince them to put them on again LOL. They have just had 6 weeks of wearing flip flops, boardies and t shirts so the thought of having to wear shoes and clothes again is frustrating them a tad LOL.

I cannot believe that these holidays have gone by so quick. It is going to be so very quite when they head off in a week and a half. I am taking them for the first three days but then they will be catching the bus. I will follow it for the first day or two just to make sure they are ok.

Anyway I had wanted to share a layout with you all but Scrapbook Creations took it straight away so sorry but I have nothing to share today. I really feel the urge to scrap so I think I will have to do some. Maybe a boy one for a change.

Stuart and I went to a funeral yesterday which was very sad. Our friends father passed away after a short battle with cancer. Such a nasty disease. I found it very difficult as it was held in the same place that we had dads funeral - was a bit tough but I got through it ok.

Well I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and enjoying yourselves. Until next time take care and stay safe

Leanne

No comments: