My Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kaisercraft

Went to the Grand opening of the Kaisercraft store today and boy was it busy. It was great to see so many people there and I ran into heaps of old scrapping buddies. The good thing about the opening was that if you spent $20 you got a show bag which was filled with loads of goodies even some acrylic stamps. Talk about generous......

The children and I went out to Burleigh Hill/Beach yesterday afternoon to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. We had the best time and the company and view were brilliant. I reckon that Burleigh Beach would have to be the best beach on the Gold Coast. The children spent about 4 hours just sitting there playing in the water and around the rocks - collecting, building and chatting. They were certainly tired when we got home and crashed pretty much straight away. I would love to share photos of the afternoon but as usual I forgot to take my camera grrrr

We had to drop Stuart at the airport early this morning as he was heading down to Newcastle for a meeting and also to catch up with his family. He is only gone for one night so that won't be so bad.

Emma and I managed to do some scrapping this afternoon. She did a little 6 x 6 page and I did the one below. Not 100% sure about this one but will let you see it anyway.

Well I am out of here now. Am going to have a nice bubble bath, put the children to bed and then I am going to read in peace and quite.

Until next time, take care and stay safe

Leanne

4 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you had fun at the opening, they amaze me with how generous they are with their goodie bags! Love your layout, that photo is amazing!

Tanyah Payne said...

Hi Leanne was lovely meeting you yesterday! they sure were generous but it is a lovely well set out shop.

Love your layout too, looks fantastic
luv tanXx

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I wish I could have gone to that opening with you!!!
This layout is beautiful, Leanne! Love the layering and the colors, great job.
How fun that Emma scrapped with ya!!!!!!! That's awesome! Have a great weekend! xOxO deb

Moira said...

Well I think your layout looks wonderful! Love the design.