My Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I WON


I was incredibly lucky to win a $25.00 shopping voucher at this awesome store. They have just the cutest little note pads, pencil sharpeners, diaries, tape and the list goes on and on and on. It didn't take me long to figure out what I was going to spend the voucher on. Go check it out, I am sure that you will fall in love with it all just like I did. Click on the image above to be taken to the KYOTO General Store.

Kaisercraft have released some awesome digital kits lately. The one below is "Candy Store" and is chock full of bright playful papers, elements and extras. I loved creating this layout as I really wanted to scrap these photos. Could never really find the right papers and embellishments, until Kaiser brought out this kit.


Mum and I stayed in Brisbane last night as she had to go to the airport early this morning. We had a lovely time strolling around Southbank, taking in some dinner and then hitting the markets. I hated leaving her at the airport this morning though. I really wished that she did not live so very far away. I know it is only a few hours on a plane but I just want her here.


Ok so this is only a short post and I will leave you with some photos.

Take care and stay safe


Leanne

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yay, congrats on your win! Love your layout, so bright and fun! And that last photo is so sweet!

Sheree said...

Oh lucky you winning the voucher!!!! They have so many seriously cute things there don't they?

Love the digi! That kit really is perfect for your pics!

How lovely that you've had your Mum here visiting. I know you always hate to say goodbye to her. Hopefully you'll get to see her again soon?

Sheree xx

kikimama said...

Ooh, lucky you winning! Lovely photos too.