My Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Port Stephens

What an awesome weekend I had at Kim Archer's Inaugural retreat (the BESTEST ever) Kim left no stone unturned when she organised this and the effort that her and the support team girls went to was amazing. Brilliant!!!!
It was awesome to finally put bodies to heads so to speak when I finally got to meet heaps of the girls I chat to online. I will remember this weekend for a very long time and hopefully Kim will do it all again next year (fingers crossed)

To Janelle, Mardi, Kim, Mel and Yvette thank you so very much, I had so much fun and I have you girls to thank. xxxxxxxxx

Sheree thank you for being my travel partner and thank you Christine for being my camping buddy lol

I have also completed a couple of layouts as part of my Kaiser CT requirements. Just love their digital kits and if you do scrap digitally then go have a look - you will not be disappointed. The boy layout is created using the Tough and Tumble kit and the Tayla layout using the new Hideaway kit .


3 comments:

Leanne said...

You look like you had a fabulous time!!! :)

Moira said...

Hello again! Your digi layouts look cool - I like the design of Tayla with all those glorious swirls! And I like the grungy goodness of the other one.
Hey the name of the blog of yours I *tried* to visit was 'welaughwelove'. :)
xx

Sheree said...

Wasn't it just the best weekend? I wouldn't have missed it for anything! OMG I'm cracking up at those pics...especially the balloon 'Cherie' and our sad 'going home' faces! LOL

Lovin' those digis girl! Very clever!

Sheree xx