My Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh dear

I don't know what I have got myself into. Am starting to get a bit nervous now as Emma has her party tomorrow which equates to 20 - 9 and 10 year old girls and boys running around silly at my house. I must have been temporarily insane when I said yes to a pool party. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hopefully all will go well and the children will be well behaved. Stuart will be sitting them down and telling them the rules so fingers crossed they all follow them........

Instead of buying heaps of lollies for their goodie bags I bought them all a pool noodle (seeing as it is a pool party) and a few other little things. I am praying that the weather stays nice and that they all go home completely tuckered out.

If I survive tomorrow then I will come back and tell you all about it LOL

Leanne :-)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Believe me, Leanne! You can better have 20 girls at a birthdayparty than 10 boys! Now it will be a lot of giggling and screaming etc. but no breaking down of your house..
Good luck tomorrow!

Cherie said...

Have fun Leanne...oh and what a great idea about the noodle instead of lollies...

Cheriexxh