My Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things are really heating up

over at Scrapz. We are up to round 2 of The Scrapper of Oz challenge and the layouts that are being created are amazing. I am in awe at how many talented women there are in this place.

Here is my layout for this week. I had fun doing this and I have always wanted to scrap those photos of Emma. Looking forward to round 3 now, woo hoo bring it on.
On another note there are now only 10 sleeps until the retreat. Oh boy oh boy I am just so looking forward to this weekend.
Our little man has his year 8 orientation day at Hillcrest Christian College tomorrow. I hope he had a wonderful day and makes some friends.
CYA
Leanne

2 comments:

Marisa said...

wow Leanne I love this layout! Gorgeous photos as well, I might have to scrap lift this design :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I love that layout!!! Are we allowed to scraplift it?