My Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Layouts

Just some more scrapping to share. The Milo layout is for the Nook & Pantry comp over at Scrapz. The others are just because.....




We are having a quite day at home today. Stuart has heaps of study to do for him MBA so has gone to his office. No good trying to study at home when you have two children running around.

Emma has a physical Culture comp tomorrow so she will have to have an early night although we don't have to leave until lunch time. Speaking of Physi...... I must say that I am very proud of my sister in law because just this week she has just had her first book published and it is all about Physical Culture. You can read all about it here. Did I mention how proud of her I am? It is so very exciting and she is just over the moon about the whole thing.
Anyway I am off to do some scrapping. Might do digital today as I could not be bothered cleaning.
Have a fabulous weekend and will catch you later
Leanne xxx

4 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

These are some awesome layouts. You have a great style, thanks for posting them!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sheree said...

Wow you've been busy girl!!! Fabbo layouts...keep 'em coming!

Sheree xx

Cherie said...

Great layouts Leanne...

Well done to your sister... how exciting.

Not long till the retreat now!!!!

Have a great week

Cherie xx

Christine said...

Love those LO's, especially the Dude one, it's fantastic! Congrats to your sister too, that must have been a lot of work!

I'm looking forward to meeting you at the retreat, hope you don't mind me sharing with you!