My Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can you believe......................

that there are only 13 more sleeps until we head off to the Retreat..... I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. We received our lists this afternoon so I will be busy getting everything ready to pack. Oh so exciting.

Have been scrapping a couple of layout this week, both are for comps at Scrapz.

Apart from that I haven't really done much at all. Stuart and I got our home office all set up today which has taken me ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day. I am glad that I persevered though as there is nothing worse than continuing on a project the next day.

Jacob came home from camp on Friday and talked about how good it was all the way home. We were so worried that he would have issues (his first camp) but we needn't have worried as he was fine. I am so proud that he joined in on all the activities and went tobogganing, sailing, surfing, dancing and the list goes on and on. He said the worst thing about camp was the food or lack thereof. We did warn him that there wouldn't be enough for him but he wouldn't believe us lol.

Anyway I am off to go sit on the couch and watch some TV before I go to bed. Hope this finds you all happy and healthy

Leanne :-)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Sooo pleased Jacob's first camp went so well love, I know how wonderful that must be for you to hear!!