My Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Birthday

done and dusted...........

To everyone that has txt, emailed and phoned me I would like to say a big thank you. It made my day to have so many people do that.

My day started with a lovely cup of tea in bed (thank you princess) and then it was on to opening the pressies. Stuart bought me Adobe photoshop elements 8. I already have the full blown version of photoshop but wanted the smaller one. He also told me that I could go out and buy a bendy tripod for my camera (have wanted one for ages)

After I dropped the children off at school I met up with Sheree, Heike, Deb and Rach for morning tea at Max Brenners Chocolate shop - yummo. I had the yummiest cappuccino frappe. Sheree surprised me with an adorable gift of an address book and a little note book. They are covered in the cutest little birdies. I will show you once I get a photo. It was so lovely to meet the girls from Scrapz too.
Then it was on to lunch with Zina, Lee and Bec. We had a yummy lunch at this cute little Deli in Broadbeach. Once again I was given some beautiful gifts from these women. A voucher for Borders book store (one of my fav stores) a Dusk voucher (another of my fav's) and finally 4 delicious little cupcakes from the cupcake shop. I must say that they didn't last long either as I ate them when I came home. Felt a bit sick in the tum afterwards as they were so rich but hey it was worth it. Probably should have taken a photo before I ate them but just didn't think...
After lunch I picked children up from school and then had to take Emma to dancing. We had to rush home after that as we were going out for a family dinner to the Groove Train at Robina Town Centre. Nice food but the ambiance in the restaurant was real sucky. Very noisy and the lights were too bright.
So all in all you can see that I had a wonderful birthday with friends and family. Ate too much and probably had one glass of wine too much but was enjoyable all the same.
Have been scrapping again for Scrapz competitions. They have a HUGE competition starting on the 11th so if you scrap then head on over and sign up. It will be well worth it.
That is it for me today. Will be back with more layouts over the weekend.
Hope this finds you happy and healthy
Leanne :-)
Anyway

2 comments:

Sheree said...

So happy to hear you had such a lovely day! Glad you liked the pressie. :)

Love that you're scrapping again... and these layouts are looking fabulous! Keep 'em comin' girl!!!

Sheree xx

Cherie said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely day Leanne, sounds like you got very spoilt.

Take care

No long till the retreat now...I can't wait

Cherie x