My Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today is the day

Today is Fathers Day so I would like to wish my father (deceased) a happy fathers day wherever he may be, also my father in law who has done so much for our family.

Today is also the day we fly out to Malaysia, everyone is the house is edgy and nervous and we are just driving each other nuts in anticipation. We do not fly out until 11 tonight so I am guessing that it is going to be one very looooooong day. I am pleased to say though that I have finally packed. Left it until this morning as I really couldn't be bothered before hehehe. I hope that I will not forget anything. As long as I have my camera and a spare pair of knickers then I will be fine LOL (actually I have packed a bit more than that)

Jacob is not coping too well. He doesn't cope well at the best of times which is part of his disability but when he knows there is change and stuff then he really finds it hard. I am sure that once he gets there and sets up his little area at the hotel then he too will be fine.

I am going to try and go on facebook everyday so that I can keep mum up to date with what is happening and I will also try and update my blog daily so as I don't forget anything when I get back. The children are going to keep a travel diary for the week that we are away as they are missing a week of school.

Anyway I am outta here, going to try and find something to do that will kill a few hours in the day.

Hope this finds you all well
Leanne xxx

Ps - next post will be coming from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :-)

4 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

Have a WONDERFUL time away Leanne, I will be checking in to hear all about your holiday, thanks for keeping us updated. Take care and have the BEST time
xx Janelle

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Safe travels my friend, have a wonderful time!!!!!!!Take lots of pictures!!! lots of love, deb

Melanie B said...

Have an awesome time sweets.
Make sure you relax and buy some clothes!!! LOL
looking forward to the updates & pics.

Me xxx

Sheree said...

How exciting! Have a wonderful time!!!

Sheree xx