My Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

I know I said...........

that "I would be back tomorrow to update my blog" but I kinda go busy and just never got back. I have been trying to finish the book of our holidays and Stuart and I will finish going over it tonight. He didn't really like the way I had written it so he wants us to both sit down and go over it together. Fine by me.



I scrapped - yep don't fall off your chair but after months of not doing anything I finally sat down and scrapped two pages. I must say that they are both for challenges found at Scrapz.biz. My girlfriend Sheree is on the Design Team so I thought I had better go over and check it out. I must say that it is great for shopping. I ordered products on Thursday morning and they were at my front door today (friday) and the prices are very reasonable too so go on over and take a peek.


I am planning to do some more scrapping tonight if I am up to it. Have come down with a nasty head cold or sinus or something like that. My head feels like it will explode and I reckon it is from all the dust on Wednesday. I tried to get some photos but it really didn't look all that bad from our backyard. I am so glad that I never left the windows open when I went out otherwise I would have had a terrible mess to clean up. As it was I had to re wash my clothes as they had turned an icky shade of orange. Oh well it could have been much worse.

Anyway I am outta here as I am trying to print off photos to scrap.


Take care and stay safe


Leanne xxx

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Welcome back!! Great lo! Hope the dust doesn't cause too much trouble for your sinuses :(

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi Leanne!
Love the lo.
Well your vacation came and went didn't it! It sounds like your family had a wonderful time. I had fun looking at your pictures, I know I'll never get there so that was fun! Have a great weekend! xOxO deb

Sheree said...

YAY!!!! So happy that you've scrapped!! I loved seeing your work pop into the gallery...and they both look fantastic!!! We've been away for the last few days... just got back from Mum's place. Now I've got about a million things to catch up on today...

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you're feeling better soon!

Sheree xx