My Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Five

Day five started like every other, buffet breakfast and then up to the room to discuss what we are going to do for the day. We had planned to bludge around the hotel all day but the decided to walk into town and go visit the aquarium at the convention centre. I remembered to pack the camera in the bag but when I went to take a picture I realised that I had forgotten to put the battery in. Pity too as there were some great photo ops. Oh well. The aquarium was huge and they had some very unusual fish. I could have sat there for hours just watching them. Once we finished there we decided to head back to the hotel to refresh and then went back to China Town markets. I managed to get myself an awesome Jimmy Choo bag, Prada bag and a pair of Prada sunnies, all original too so they told me (hehehehehehe).

We had agreed to stay in tonight and have pizza but then ended up at the hotel restaurant where we had a beautiful Thai dinner. Back to the room for some well needed sleep. As you can see we didn't get up to much today but tomorrow we are going to go to Batu caves. They are supposed to be huge.

Good night
Leanne xx

No comments: