My Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

How slack have I become?


Well it had been ages (yet again) since I posted. Just a busy gal these days. If I am not working then I am running my children here and there for different sporting commitments. I guess they are the joys of being a parent.

Jacob has been enjoying his fencing. Stuart has been taking him to his classes but this week I will have to as Stuart is studying for an exam at Uni.

Emma had a friend over for a play on Sunday which was nice. The temperature here was only 21 degrees Celsius today and they ended up in the pool. They are nuts as the pool would have been freezing....On saying that they only stayed in there for about 15 minutes.

Kristi & Emma

Emma had her interview at Hillcrest Christian College today and I am very happy to say that she too will be commencing there next year along with her big brother. I was quite amazed at her entrance exam results which showed that she was reading and writing 2.6 years above her age. I knew she was a clever little chicken but that made me feel very proud. Her maths is also very high but we will not know until she starts there when they test her for that.
Anyway that is about all of my news from this little part of the world. Oh I scrapped on the weekend, yes I know it has been so long since I picked up a piece of paper but I did it and it felt good......
Take care and stay safe
Leanne :-)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Good to hear you are well even if you are busy! Congrats to Emma as well! it's good to be a proud mama!!

Sheree said...

That's fantastic news about Emma! So great that they'll be going there together too.

Sheree xx

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Wow, that is amazing about Emma! What great news. And thank you so much for your condolences. I appreciate them and YOU so much! love, deb

Melanie B said...

Thats great you finally got your answer for Emma. Congrats to both of them!! Mmmm now joining the hoards of mothers and peak hour traffic!!! LOL. You will love it, it is a great school.

Hey and have a great holiday!! Sounds like you will have lots of fun!!

Mel xx