My Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bad Blogger :-)

It feels like forever since I blogged..... Not a lot has happened. I am feeling heaps better after surgery and everything is A OK.
I bought a Scrapbook Creations today (the first in ages) and I was quite surprised to see one of my layouts in there. Forgot it was even being published

edited: Just realised there is a small shot of this layout on the front cover of the magazine - woo hoo to me lol

This was for the "shades of grey" feature. I love this layout.


The children came home from their first holiday away from mum and dad. They stayed in Newcastle with Stuart's parents. They had the best time ever, as you can see from the photos.

We were lucky enough to attend a Corporate meet and greet with the Titans Rugby Team last night. Emma was in 7th heaven as she got to meet her favourite player, Scotty Prince. She knows all his stats etc etc... Quite funny really.

The players were awesome and after their training they mingled with everyone there and were so great to the children.

Stuart and I have our niece and nephew over for the night as my brother and his wife have gone out. The kids play so well together. There is only a matter of a few months between them so that helps. The girls have been busy raiding my craft room and making book marks. I let them loose in the kitchen this afternoon too. Ended up with a beautiful cake but one enormous mess.
Well I have nothing more to chat about tonight. Not feeling too well at the moment as I seem to have caught this horrible cold that is going around. Stuffy head, runny nose etc etc. Not much fun I can assure you.
Hope this finds you all healthy and happy
Leanne :)



3 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey Leanne~ I hope you get over your cold quickly. MAJOR CONGRATS to you on your publication! That's awesome! Your layout is beautiful, I can see why it got some notice!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xOxO deb

SCRAPPYCHICK said...

That layouts gorgeous, it really is! What brilliant pick you up. Hope your feeling better and fighting fit soon! :) :) :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

thanks for letting me know what you think of the new background Leanne. I am so weird, I had a hard time changing it. So I'm glad you like it- it's not taking forever to load right?

Hope you're having a great weekend! xOxO deb