My Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Wow it has been a long time between posts.

The past few weeks have gone so quickly, just a blur really. I haven't even scrapped. I have however done a little sewing and have almost completed another little bag which I will post once completed.

My little man turned 12 (eek) last Saturday. He managed to get heaps of great pressies and loads of money. We bought him a new mountain bike and with some of his money he purchased himself a rock tumbler (cleans and polishes rocks) We took him out for Japanese as that is what he wanted for his birthday dinner and we were lucky enough to have his nan and pa up for a visit as well. We all had a lovely night and the food was fabulous

Have fallen in love with an antique dressing table and am hoping that I will be able to go and buy it this weekend. It is probably circa 1920's and totally divine.

We had some other exciting news this week. Jacob had his interview at Hillcrest Christian College on Wednesday and was lucky enough to be offered a place there starting next year. Now all we have to do it get Emma in as well. It is a beautiful school and they are so kind and helpful. I am sure that Jacob is going to thoroughly enjoy his next 5 years as a student there.

Scrapping Outback have an awesome cybercrop happening tonight. Carole Janson is taking one of the classes which sounds awesome so I won't be missing that. If you are interested then head on over and give some of the challenges a go.

Oh and finally some exciting news for me. I have been given a position on the Design Team for Butterfly Crafts. My first layout will be up and posted on the website on the 15th of August. I must say that it is a bit of a challenging one which makes it even more fun, really gets you thinking.

Anyway this was only meant to be a very quick update so I will sign off here and come back when I have something to share. Hope this finds you all fit and healthy

Leanne :)

4 comments:

Carolina said...

I love catching up here Leanne, a rock tumbler sounds like something my DH (a geologist) would like LOL! Congrats on your DT position over at Butterfly Crafts too, I'll keep a lookout for your creations :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Happy birthday to your handsome little (well not so little anymore huh!) guy!
I saw that on Butterfly Crafts, CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!! I'll be watching for your beautiful designs!!!! Have a great weekend! xOxO deb

Carole Janson said...

Leanne congratulations on you DT position well done, your layouts are just beautiful.

Carole xx

Leanne said...

Just letting you know that you've been tagged. And a big congrats for the DT position!